Contact us / Terms and Conditions

Get in Touch

If you have a question regarding my makeup services or would like to schedule a consultation, feel free to contact me using the form below.

Please ensure the following details are included in your form

Date, time to be ready by, how many people. bridal or special occasion, hairstyling, makeup or both, location and contact details. This information will ensure you receive a accurate quote.

Failure to provide the above information will result in a delay response.


Terms and Conditions.

When booking with Feroza’s Artistry please keep in mind a few t n c’s which will need to be adhered to at all times.

  1. Deposits are required when booking in. If deposits are not provided your booking is not confirmed.
  2. Booking enquires are held for 24hours and then dates are released to the next client enquiring.
  3. 75% deposits are required at the time booking and the remaining 25% is required a day before the booking date.
  4. Please allow 15/20mins extra for Feroza to arrive this is requested due to unplanned congestions Feroza may face whilst travelling to your requested location.
  5. clients must have their outfit on and should be on time ready to be glammed. If clients are late then this may result in cancellations as being back to back booked may result in further delays for the next client.
  6. please ensure the client is alone in the room or if that is not possible then Feroza requests minimum distractions.
  7. Any extra services which are not booked in prior will result in extra charges, and may be refused if there isn’t any time.
  8. Feroza will not correct any other stylists or makeup-artists work should the client be adamant a double charge will incur and will be requested before the service starts.
  9. Children hair and makeup will be created to suit their age and charged accordingly, if parents want adult service, adult prices will be applicable.
  10. Paddings, Hair extensions and pieces must be requested beforehand to ensure it is provided at the booking.
  11. If clients select a hairstyle and then decide they do not like it and want to change it regardless of what the change is a full hairstyle charge will be requested before commencing.
  12. Bookings made less than 12hours before the booking time will incur an extra charge of £5 per person per service,




Call me:
Mobile: 07507443302